... but I'm realizing that in this fickle game we call blogging, one day missed is all it takes to fall greivously behind.
So, without further ado, here's a summary of today's news:
- No Open Cup glory this year, either: the Harrisburg City Islanders defeated DC United reserves 1-0. (Anyone else find the phrase "City Islanders" funny?) Here's D and BDR for good measure.
- Goff says that Namoff still looks injured, but Kpene looks like he might be ready come Saturday.
- @ Chelsea FC: Boulahrouz is gone. Alves might be coming.
- Uruguay's U-20's are just as sore as their senior MNT.
- Another Yank abroad? Dutch side HFC Haarlem is auditioning U-SanFran product Conor William Chinn.
- No, I'm sorry, but Eddie Johnson won't be heading to Derby County in the fall.
- Another gem from MLS Underground: Altidore, not Wolyniec, is drawing interest from Celtic.
- Orgasmical: Leo Messi continues to seduce the world.
- Beckham is coming. He'll be on vacation through the weekend, but after that, he's all ours.
And that about sums it up. I don't know how duNord does it so often.