Monday, July 9, 2007

Get ESPN to Cover the U-20 Game vs. Uruguay!

I'm calling all you reticent readers to action:

Even if you can't write well or just can't express yourself with the written word, I'd like you to do a bit of writing for me.

In 500 words or less, tell ESPN they should replace a re-run of the Home Run Derby with the upcoming U-20 game against Uruguay. The game's this Wednesday at 7:45 PM Eastern. You know ESPN is capable of making these kinds of last minute decisions, and the last one was a good one, so please -- make yourself heard!

And if you yourself have a blog of your own, post a little bit of encouragement for others to send in to ESPN. I honestly believe that if ESPN receives any more than two dozen personally written comments about the issue, they'll listen. And I'm not alone.

I for one would rather see the match on my television than on my computer screen. Just a preference though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Together, soccer blogs can rule the world!! (Or at least influence soccer programming.)

DM said...

Unity of US soccer blogosphere one, mainstream media nil. Chalk one up for the good guys. ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's Uruguay.. not Paraguay. And no... it;s not the same thing.

DM said...

My mistake. I'll pay better attention in the future. Thanks for the heads up.